Company Formation in The Gambia
Incwell in The Gambia is a non-profit social business. We can assist you in following tasks:
- Get a TIN number. This is a tax ID number that you will need to form a company or open a bank account.
- Open a personal or business bank account.
- Form a company.
- Form a charity. At least 3 of the people in a charity must be residents of Gambia. One reason to form a charity is for reduced taxes if you import a container.
- Form an NGO. An NGO is like a higher grade of charity.
The steps to form a company in The Gambia
- You send us the data about your planned company. This includes company name, business activity, and a copy of your passport.
- We get a personal tax ID for you (TIN number).
- You come to Banjul to form the company at the notary and open a bank account.