VAT Registration in Spain
There are several reasons you might want to get a Spanish nonresident VAT number for your international company, such as:
- To claim a VAT refund
- To import goods into Spain
- To open a corporate bank account
- To acquire shares of a Spanish company
- To invest in property
- To obtain a DUA or customs clearance
- To sell your products online
- To do business that does not require an establishment in Spain
In order to do any of these, a legal and valid Spanish tax ID is necessary for non-Spanish entities. Incwell has broad experience obtaining VAT numbers in Spain for international companies.
Register your company in Spain to receive a nonresident VAT number.
Trade goods smoothly throughout the EU by filing Intrastat reports.
Filing Intrastat Declarations
You can liberate your internal controller by leaving this small but demanding task to us. To avoid any trouble with the entry and exit of services and goods from Spain, the Intrastat must be filed on time and with the proper certificates.