VAT Registration in Italy
There are several reasons you might want to get a Italian nonresident VAT number for your international company, such as:
- To claim a VAT refund
- To import goods into Italy
- To open a corporate bank account
- To acquire shares of a Italian company
- To invest in property
- To obtain a DUA or customs clearance
- To sell your products online
- To do business that does not require an establishment in Italy
In order to do any of these, a legal and valid Italian tax ID is necessary for non-Italian entities. Incwell has broad experience obtaining VAT numbers in Italy for international companies.
Register your company in Italy to receive a nonresident VAT number.
Trade goods smoothly throughout the EU by filing Intrastat reports.
Filing Intrastat Declarations
You can liberate your internal controller by leaving this small but demanding task to us. To avoid any trouble with the entry and exit of services and goods from Italy, the Intrastat must be filed on time and with the proper certificates.